We are looking for a Sub Agent to join the Construction Team, which delivers a full range of highway improvement and civil engineering projects
- Take responsibility for the delivery of several schemes utilising internal staff, shareholder resources, external consultants and contractors as required.
- Line management responsibilities for Site Supervisors and Apprentices. Provide clear and effective management of team, undertake personal development reviews, monitor performance and ensure staff are developed to help them reach their full potential.
- Working knowledge of project planning, programming, and risk management.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the implementation of highway schemes and of using national guidance, legislation and regulations relating to design and implementation of highway schemes. In particular, The Highway Act 1980, Chapter 8, DMRB, MCHW, SHW and CDM 2015.
- Knowledge of Highway Authority and Local Government policies, practices and procedures.
- Experience and confidence of dealing with contractors, members of the public and other stakeholders on scheme related matters
- Strong commercial & contractual experience.
At Ringway Jacobs we recognise that our people make the difference, and in order to do what we do well, particular care is taken in nurturing and investing in our people. That’s why you will always be given the opportunity to utilise your expertise and develop your career.
We also recognise the importance of helping our employees balance their work and home life by offering flexible working arrangements across many of our roles. Please call our recruitment team to discuss what this may look like for you.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to purchase up to 10 days extra leave
- A variety of discounts through our “RJ Rewards” app, including restaurants, holidays, days out etc
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 10,000 miles of footway, almost 7,800 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
Ringway Jacobs is an equal opportunities employer. We wish to ensure equality of opportunity in employment and the fair treatment of all our employees.
If you require further details, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0330 311 2502 or e-mail them on email@example.com, or click on the “Apply Now” button. This will take you to a login page, where you will need to create an account to continue your application. Once you have created an account you will be able to see where your application is up to and apply for other opportunities within Ringway Jacobs.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.