The role will include the proactive interrogation and management of data collated from various sources / systems, assisting with the annual business planning process, validation of the data used in the calculation of performance and productivity, preparation and presentation of reports and generally supporting the business with performance improvement. There will also be opportunities to support both Internal and External audits, process mapping and promoting continual improvement. You will be exposed to all aspects of the Essex Highways business and management and shall be actively encouraged to visit other depots and sites to maximise personal learning and development.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc performance reports and dashboards in line with business requirements / deadlines.
- Interrogation, analysis and validation of the business performance data for calculation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and productivity.
- Identifying and assisting on the management of risk associated with the delivery of projects / services.
- Driving / closing out business improvement actions / non-conformances and initiating performance improvement plans in areas where performance issues are identified.
- Driving Internal and External Audit programme delivery.
- To support policy/strategy development and delivery of social value initiatives to support the client and business objectives.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to produce information in a well presented and digestible formats - Strong academic background, ideally in an analytical/ statistical discipline.
- Ability to build rapport with people across the business including the client
- Experience of using project planning tools
At Ringway Jacobs we recognise that our people make the difference, and in order to do what we do well, particular care is taken in nurturing and investing in our people. That’s why you will always be given the opportunity to utilise your expertise and develop your career.
We also recognise the importance of helping our employees balance their work and home life by offering flexible working arrangements across many of our roles. Please call our recruitment team to discuss what this may look like for you.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Sick Pay
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to purchase up to 10 days extra leave
- A variety of discounts through our “RJ Rewards” app, including restaurants, holidays, days out etc
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 10,000 miles of footway, almost 7,800 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
Ringway Jacobs is an equal opportunities employer. We wish to ensure equality of opportunity in employment and the fair treatment of all our employees.
If you require further details, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0330 311 2502 or e-mail them on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the “Apply Now” button. This will take you to a login page, where you will need to create an account to continue your application. Once you have created an account you will be able to see where your application is up to and apply for other opportunities within Ringway Jacobs.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.